Stunning Colours and Highly Flexible Projection
1. Vivid Picture Quality with High Brightness
– Unique lamp drive systems have helped to make the body compact while providing a high 8500 lm*1 of brightness.
– Full-HD-ready WUXGA resolution.*2
– The dynamic iris achieves a high contrast ratio of 10000:1.
– Panasonic’s proprietary Dynamic RGB Booster achieves high image quality with excellent color reproduction and brightness.
– Active 3D projection capability.
– Detail Clarity Processor 3 brings depth and clarity to details.
– Waveform Monitor for easy and precise calibration.
– System Daylight View 2 enhances color perception with no need to turn off the lights.
-The DICOM Simulation mode.*3
– Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projection.
– Full 10-bit signal processing.
– Advanced technologies for excellent image quality: 3D color management system HD IP conversion digital noise reduction dynamic sharpness control.
2.Easy Maintenance and Superior Reliability
– A dust-resistant optical block keeps images crisp and vivid by preventing dust entry.
– A new cooling mechanism with a heat dissipating block utilizing a heat pipe.
– Panasonic’s unique Dual Lamp System eliminates a sudden interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode).
– The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.
– New lamp and new drive system improve reliability and achieve long life.
– Lamp replacement cycle of up to 3000 hours.*4
– Easy lamp replacement from the rear.
– Optional Smoke-Resistant Filter ET-SFD120 available.
3. System Integration Felxibility
– DIGITAL LINK allows HDMI uncompressed HD videos audio and control signals through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
– Compatible with optional ET-YFB100G or other switchers.*5
– The Geometric Adjustment function.*6
– Optional “Geometry Manager Pro Ver. 1.1” for more flexible geometric adjustment and modified masking functions.*6
– The Multi-Screen Support System: Edge blending color matching and multi-screen processor.
– Flexible vertical 360 degree installation lens-centered design horizontal/vertical-lens shift and a wide range of optional lenses.
– Portrait mode projection available later on.*7
– Mechanical shutter with fade in/out effect.
– The Multi-Unit Brightness Control function.
– Abundant terminals including SDI (3G support)*6 DVI-D HDMI and 3D timing signal in/out.
|Brightness (Normal)||8500 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Lamp type||420W UHM x 2|
|Lens Throw Ratio||1.7 – 2.4:1|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-40 Degrees|
|Dimensions W x D x H||498 x 513 x 200 mm|