A 46 super narrow bezel display equipped with 500 nits brightness ideal for professional video wall applications in indoor environments
Designed with the super narrow bezel the PN-46D provides the choice of landscape or portrait orientation that allows creative video wall configurations. With the built-in tiling function and DVI looping the video wall installation is made easy. The RS-232/RJ45/IR remote controls make it convenient for operating multiple displays directly from a PC. Coupled with the built-in scheduler the PN-46D can be switched on and off automatically at preset time. Its Anti- Burn-in™ and HeatControl Sensor technologies help prolong product lifetime in professional digital signage and 24/7 industrial environments.
• LED-backlit technology with FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
• 500 nits brightness
• Premium-grade panel for high reliability and long product lifetime
• 2.0 mm (bottom/right); 3.4 mm (top/left) super narrow bezel
• Anti-Burn-in™ technology
• AIP technology: 3D Comb filter/ Deinterlace/ Noise Reduction/ PIP and PBP
• Versatile connectivity: VGA in/out DVI in/out HDMI DisplayPort CVBS in/out Component S-Video
• RS-232 in/out RJ45 and IR in/out allow remote control
• Tiling function for easy video wall setup (supports up to 10 x 10)
• Built-in scheduler allows different programme scheduling
• HeatControl Sensor automatically activates the internal cooling fan to cool down the temperature
• Orientation: portrait and landscape
• Built-in speakers
• Durable metal housing design
• Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications
Super Narrow Bezel
The PN-46D featuring a 5.4 mm bezel-to-bezel width in a video wall blends immaculately into digital signage and demanding industrial settings.
Built-in tiling function allows easy image setting in a video wall matrix (supports up to 10 x 10).
Built-in scheduler automatically activates and deactivates the PN-46D with designated input signal according to programmed schedules.
DVI VGA and CVBS Daisy-chain
DVI VGA and CVBS loop through functions make video wall installation easy and quick.
HeatControl Sensor detects the display temperature and automatically activates the internal cooling fans to cool down or shut down the display for long product life time.
Landscape / Portrait Display Orientation
Flexible display orientations suit preferred content layouts.
RS-232 and RJ45 Remote Control
RS-232 and RJ45 allow users to remotely control one or multiple displays via PCs.
Durable Metal Casing
Durable metal casing and rigorously selected components assure 24/7 non-stop operations.
|Contrast ratio (typical)||4000:1|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Response time||6.5 ms|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||400 x 400 mm|